We seek talents and skills that are known for their dedication, commitment and winning attitude.
For our current running and future projects, we aim to recruit individuals that can fit within our philosophy of unique customer satisfaction and productive working atmosphere.
Available vacancies :
The HYPE Marketing Solutions is looking for a candidate to fulfil a vacancy at one of its client location. The candidate must possess a passion and skills for writing and content creation. on both digital and print sources of media.
- Conduct daily sales calls and blitz
- Assist in setting sales strategies and plans
- Seek business development and new lines
- Register the company in various entities
- Maintain excellent relationships with customers
- Work closely with marketing team members
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or relevant work experience
- 2 years experience in copywriting and content creation.
- Proficiency in major digital and print platforms
Proficiency in Arabic & English languages
Events Health Safety Environment Supervisor
The HYPE Marketing Solutions is looking for a candidate to fulfil a vacancy of HSE Supervisor for 4 months. The candidate must possess the below listed experiences and skills:
- Assisting to prepare HSE Plan and SWP for the project, evaluating the effectiveness.
- Assisting to prepare the documents and procedures .
- Monitoring and reviewing HSE Documents as per site condition and changes in legal
- Preparing monthly HSE reports.
- Ensuring the site team is following company in-house rules and regulations.
- Conducting safety meeting with site team.
- Conducting internal audit and submitting the report to management.
- Participating audit from External Authority when required
- Conducting site safety induction and training.
- Monitoring and ensuring compliance for PTW procedures.
- Attending inspection, walkthroughs and meeting with consultant and clients.
- Preparing HSE activities for the upcoming month and valuating the effectiveness.
- Preparing Drill plan for site activity as per site requirement and executing as per HSE plan
- or client requirements.
- Develop and update as necessary the HSE risk assessment for all the facilities and
- proactively analyze the root causes to minimize the risk of accidents
- Monitoring and maintaining track records for the HSE activities.
- Assist to Plan for HSE Promotions and maintaining zero accident targets.
- Carryout inspection with safety team.
- Conduct accident incident investigation.
- Bachelor's degree in science, engineering, environmental health subjects
- 3-4 years experience in big events.
- Proficiency in English language (Spoken, Written and Reading)
4 months limited contract